Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Rock in Iowa

I got the message below in an email, and thought it was blog-worthy. It is rare that I get an email that I want to share anymore. Besides, this blog could use more pictures and less words every once in a while. Below this paragraph is the email as it was sent to me:

I'm told that there is a huge rock near a gravel pit on Hwy 25 in rural Iowa. For generations, kids have painted slogans, names and obscenities on this rock changing its character many times. A few months back, the rock received its latest paint job and since then it has been left completely undisturbed. It's quite an impressive sight. Be sure to scroll down and check out the multiple photos (all angles) of the rock.

Here's the artist -- Ray "Bubba" Sorensen II.

AWESOME Work, RAY...Thank you! _______________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.